This week's 5 best-selling books as compiled by The Onion Book Review:
- Kurt Vonnegut: The Shopping Lists Kurt Vonnegut (HarperCollins, $21.95) Devotees of the late writer will love this latest collection of shopping lists he took with him to the grocery store in case he forgot something.
- I Bet The Publishing Company $1,000,000 They Wouldn’t Publish This Martin Van Hulken (Penguin, $19.99) And now the author really regrets doing that.
- Fur Burger: The Sexy Side of Sesame Street Frank Oz (Simon & Schuster, $24.99) Muppet veteran Oz sheds light on the behind-the-scenes sexual underworld of the Children’s Television Workshop.
- Hey, Get Off Of There! Ben Falser (Random House, $23.99) A list of stuff you shouldn’t be standing on.
- The Quran (Avery, $20.50) The audiobook version of the Islamic holy book continues to sell briskly. Narrated by Gilbert Gottfried.